Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jessie



Fred Allen in OK sent a new photo of
Jessie-out of Carolina Crossfire and
Spud. She's a looker. Fred wants another
pup just like her..here is his part of his
email to us!
Hello Larry and Family
Just a note to wish you and the family a very
Merry Christmas and a HappyHealthy New Year.
Jessie is growing like a weed and doing just
great. She is a live wire that loves to run
and play. When I turn the pointers out in the
evenings to run, Jessie tries to keep up but
she is a little short in the legs. Ha! I have
a squirrel in the freezer that I thaw out and
let Jessietrail it in the backyard. She will
try to chew the tail off of it when she
finds it. Jessie also gives our outside cat
fits at times, she got a little too close a
couple of times and the cat (Whiskey) swatted
her nose for her.I read on your website that
you were going to have some spring litters. I'm
thinking that I would like to get another female
from Carolina Crossfire ifit works out that she
has enough females. Jessie will need a buddy to help
corral these Fox squirrels.
Fred

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

that is a pretty dog...one of the prettiest I have seen you had....you should have kept her...