Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Galla Feist Up North!


Amy Sawdoski sent a new photo of Tweek
with the message that she would like
another Feist. Having a Feist does
that to you ...makes you want another
one. We will hope that Carolina and
Spud will have a small male next litter
and he can move up to Minnesota with
Tweek. Tweek is a fly ball performer
and we are proud she came from out
Kennel.

Here is Amy's message:
Hello Larry,

Amy, Tweek’s owner here. Well, as you
know I just absolutely love Tweek
(Kate Freeman x Max). Tweek is 3.5
years old and doing just great. I’m
thinking that I may get another pup
from you in 2008. What I want tho,
is another small one like Tweek.
Tweek measures 12-13 inches at the
withers. I know that someone mentioned
that Feists on the smaller size aren’t
really bred for anymore. Do you ever
produce pups that small anymore? Tweek
is fixed, so she won’t be having any puppies.
I’m thinking about a male and I just love
Spud. I’d especially love to get a pup with
similar marking as Spud. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Amy and Tweek!


Well, we think....it would be a great cross!
Spud is out of Max and a pup of his would
really go good with Tweek!

No comments: