Monday, April 09, 2007

Carolina Crossfire's & Pups!

Red Raider


Carolina Crossfire had this litter of pups a year
and half ago. The father of the pups was Baby
Face Nelson. She is due this week to have pups
and the father is Spud. Baby Face and Spud
are full brothers from different litters of Spook/Max.
I am wondering if her pups this time will look
like this litter. By the time the pups were
6 weeks old (Christmas that year), they
were almost as big as little Crossfire. We
have 5 pups sold from the litter this week.
I can't help but hope there will be an extra
one for me. Crossfire's Dam is Charlie
Cross', Brownie, Grand Squirrel Champion.
Brown Sugar is the first pup I have gotten to
keep out of Carolina. She has been so awesome.
I am hoping to get one out of her and Spud!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are either rerally big pups or she is really small!

Anonymous said...

Carolina is not very big. The pups turned out nicely but bigger than her. Galla Creek