Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jed


We heard from the Barbara Bogomolov of St. Louis. The Bogomolovs are proud owners of Galla Creek Jed, full brother to Spud.
Dear friends at Galla Creek, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still doing really well here in Pacific, Missouri. I am still watching over the Bogomolov family and all their animals. They never seem to get rid of any. Instead they just keep adding more. We even have a new puppy. It is a Rottweiler Labrador cross. It drives me nuts. And now it's bigger than me which is a big problem. I still get to go for long walks everyday with my master, the one who talks funny. And now he has his uncle here and they talk funny together. I guess I'm going to have to learn Russian. Well I'm laying on my back in front of the fireplace on the couch. Life is tough for this for misplaced Arkansas feist. Take care of everybody at gala Creek 
bye Jed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.