Monday, November 05, 2012

Sadie and Company

Lee Moore shared a photo of Sadie (Spud and Opal) and Gauge and Little Ann!  All three are Galla Creek bred.  Thanks for sharing, Lee and good luck this season with all your Feists and tell our friend, Jimmy, that we say Howdy!
Heather and I got these 13 this evening. It was a good hunt we started out a little slow but it progressed nicely. Sadie is still doing well and that's her on the right as you know. Little Ann is in the middle and thats Gauge on the left. Ann did really well this evening as she was barking treed with Sadie and made a few solo trees and I think 2 of those were split trees with Sadie so I would say she took it up a notch. Gauge is showing good potential and I think he just needs a bit more time and he is going to retrieve some. The last pup I kept out of Sadie and Tie, Abby started treeing some a couple weeks ago and I am really excited about her but she did not get to go today as she is coming in season, once thats out of the way her and our season should be good. These dogs sure are fun and we plan on having a great season. Happy hunting Lee.

No comments: