Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Teddy, Ike, and Roscoe

This is Teddy--Marc Rutland's male.   He said Teddy is well on his way.  We heard from his brother Ike--owned by Jerry Dean, and Roscoe owned by Hannah Jester.  All three are coming along.  Here is what
Jerry Dean says about how Ike is doing--


Larry
I saw on your web site where Roscoe and Teddy (I think) were doing well.  I just thought I would give you an update on Ike.  He is doing well.  We have use a caged squirrel and small
Coon on him.  I heard him barking at 5:30 this morning.  I did not check on him until 6:30 and he had a small coon treed up the post on my back porch.   He has treed one squirrel by
himself.  It was at my our house.  I thought it was a fox squirrel so I took a 22 to shoot it out for him.  It turned out to be a gray and it jumped.  He treed it about 30 or 40 yards away in another tree.  I could not find it so I let him down this time.  I could not be more pleased with him.  For 6 months old I think he is exceptional.  I will send pictures later on.

Thanks

Jerry Dean

No comments: