Friday, May 11, 2012

In Memory of Duncan's Corky!!

In Memory of Duncan's Corky!
Gone too soon!
Once you get a Feist they work their way into the center of your heart. Beth and David Duncan of Ky loved their Kemmer Feist--Corky. He was not yet 4 years old. Beth said he stayed inside and was part of the family but hated cats and squirrels. Today he and his friend Sport were after a squirrel when Corky was hit. Beth said she would love to own another Kemmer Feist. I am posting her message with her email address. I think the Cajun Feist are mostly Kemmer, but I do not have any Kemmer blood in my Feist today. I owned Taylor and several other Kemmers at one time and they were nice little dogs! Here is Beth's message!

Larry~~ I am looking for a Kemmer Fiest Puppy. We had a Male that would have been 4 years old in Nov. We had him for a Pet but He would tree Squirrels also. About 3 weeks ago My husband let Corky out ( Our Kemmer Fiest ) & Our older dog Sport & they were after a Squirrel & Corky got hit . I rushed Him to the Vet but an X Ray showed His back was broke so He had to be put to sleep. We are just Heart Broken. Our older Dog is really grieving also. I know We can't replace Corky but I thought it would help Us plus Sport. I'm attaching pictures so Please if You know where I can get one that looks like Him E Mail Me & let Me know!!
Thank You,
Beth Duncan


No comments: