Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brotherly Love?

 We got our pups from Troy and Sherry Vance.  The top one is Zippo, the female and below is Zeppelin, the male.  Zepp was sold but the buyer decided he did not have room for another dog so Troy let us have first chance at him and we jumped on it.  Isn't he a beauty.  We are going to use the call name Sarge and hope to raise and train him and he will be our next stud dog.   His parents are Jack and Zipper.   Zipper is out of Skip and Pete and Jack is from our Spook and Shooter.  Skip is a full littermate sister to Spook!



 Betty said I had to build the two pups a porch so here it is.  I do believe this is called brother/sister love!  They fight all the time!
 Thanks to Troy and Sherry Vance!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are pretty, the white one reminds me of Scout. Lee

Anonymous said...

So happy you two like the puppies. That little black boy stole my heart. He was my pick!
S. Vance