Saturday, March 31, 2012

For the Love of My Galla Mountain Feist

Since I moved to Galla Meadow, I have had to haul water to all my dogs and it is just not the same as having water on tap. I have been working on my old well for three weeks. Bought a deep well pump off Craig's List. Said a little prayer as I put new pipe in my well and hooked it up. Had to run new electric to it. Now I have 4 freeze proof hydrants I am installing. One by one corner of the corner of the garden and near Tie's run. One will be by my old garage and by the two big pup pens I built out of chain link. I will put new whelping kennels in by next spring. One near Betty's chicken pen so she will not have to carry water and one way back by my big training pen and near Spud. I will build a fish cleaning stand back there.

I am well on my way....no stopping me now. Pump worked and I have lots of pressure!

My dogs are going to love it as well as Betty's chickens!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the man

Wayne

Anonymous said...

You are a jack of all trades! I am sure it will be perfect!

Matt