Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Scout

Lee Moore wants to sell Scout to a good home. He guesses he has had well over 100 squirrels shot out to him. Scout is out of Babe Oyl (out of Opal and Spud) and Radio Flyer. His price is $1200. Call me if interested and I will put you in touch with Lee. I can give you more info about him 479 890 8090
Here is Lee's email:Since Sadie is in lock down (she is in heat) I have nothing but time to work these young dogs and that is what I have been doing. I carried Scout, Ruby and the 2 pups Saturday evening and got 2 should have got 2 more but they were a little slow to tree and the squirrel started timbering and twice more they could tell a squirrel was near but just couldn't quite figure it out I am hoping they were winding them. Then I carried Scout and Ruby Sunday before heading to work. We hunted about an hour and I rode the 4 wheeler and we got these 4. That afternoon was slow so we cut it short bad weather but I should have knocked 1 out to them but it limped away. They are coming along just fine and Scout does most of the treeing (at least first) out of this bunch. Hope you enjoy the pics. Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks just like Radio.

Wayne