Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Mission


This is Athena Lee. She lives in North
Carolina with her family--Eddie and
Cherelle Whitfield. Athena is out of
Pretty Boy Floyd and Tia.

Our mission is to preserve, promote and
improve the Old Time Mtn. Feist that we
grew up loving in the Ozarks of Arkansas.

Athena is promoting the Feist breed in
the Carolina's. Cherelle emailed us to
ask if Belle Starr was ok after the snake
bite (and she is). Here is part of her
email...you can see, she is hooked on
Feist dogs.


Mr. Renfroe,

I am so glad to hear that Belle is doing well, I was so
worried about her.

I have to admit when my husband first talked about wanting a Fiest -I didn't even know what that was much less want one. Now that we have Lee I can't imagine ever owning another type of dog. I am addicted to your website as well. I check it everyday to see what is happening in the Feist world.

Eddie and I are talking about getting another fiest - a male this time to breed with Lee next year. Hopefully that will work out and we can get the male from you. We hope to get some of the Great Galla Creek bloodlines flowing here in North Carolina.

Have a great day!
Cherelle

No comments: