Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wright's Sugar


Sugar is out of Tia and our Radio
Flyer. Dean and Barb Wright praise
her abilities. Dean sent this email
about Sugar...
April 28, 2008
I got rained out from work today and took
Sugar out. I was hunting a woods where I
lost my wallet in October. Sugar got in there
and got treed and stayed. I took her off and
went on she was gone about 5 minutes. When she
checked back guess what she had in her mouth,
my wallet, money and all. She has all the tools
to make a TOP DOG she is really getting impressive
for her age. I'm real excited about her.
Dean


Dean said his wallet had $206 dollars in it and
Barb had searched for it for about 4 hours when
he lost it. Sugar sure is a special Feist! I can
only imagine what the pups from Floyd and Sugar will
be like~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have high hopes for thlittle girl.
Dean

Anonymous said...

We have high hopes for thlittle girl.
Dean