Monday, January 28, 2008

Lia and Spud

When out hunting I can usually call my dogs in
by honking the horn of the truck...if they are
treed they will not come. If dogs get over a
little hill or a big one sometimes you can
hardly hear them. Here are Spud and Lia
coming back when I told them to! I am going
hunting today. Big question is who will I take...
I am taking Slew as I am trying to get her in
some squirrels. Who else goes...well I have a
big list to choose from? Who would you take
if you were me? I have Dobs, Spook, Cranky,
Jim E, Carolina, Lia, Bonnie Sue Parker, Bell
Starr, Spud, Stuart, and I bet I left forget one.
In 6 month old dogs...I have Randi, Ditto, Dot,
Good Gollie, Ollie. I only hunt one or two dogs
at a time so usually 4 is all I haul. Let you know
tomorrow who got to go. It is supposed to be 60
or 70 here today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry,Nobody should have to make a decision like that.To make it easier on you, you could send a couple up north to take off some of the pressure.l.o.l.
Dean

Anonymous said...

Dean that's a thout. LOL When is your trip?


Larry

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.