Thursday, October 11, 2007

West Virginia Jack & Dixie Diamond





Jean Shrewbury emailed us from Virginia that they
made it home just fine with Dixie Diamond. I was
worried about the long car ride she was going to
take. Dixie and Jack are getting to know each
other. I predict that within two months Dixie
will be bossing West Virginia Jack around!!
Here's are her first installment of photos of
Jack and Dixie. The other picture is of Jean with
Jack and his brother, who belongs to her father.
Jean's Dad lives in West Virginia and that is where
her Jack came from. We call Jack a Blue Ticked
Feist and have always wanted one to call our own.
When Dixie and Jack start to have a family...in 2
or 3 years, maybe our wish will come true and we
will get a little Feist from Virginia, Shenandoah Valley
area. We are hopin'!
Hello Betty & Larry,

We are back home in Virginia and settling in with
Dixie. Jack did not immediately take to the idea of
having another dog share his territory. They have
settled down now and play constantly. We are
keeping a close eye on them.

Dixie traveled like a dream. We never had a
minute of trouble either in the car during the drive
or when we stopped for bathroom breaks. She
really surprised us by staying in the travel
kennel and not crying. I will send you some
pictures of her and Jack as soon as I can get
some good ones. They are constantly in motion
so it is hard to get a clear shot.

I can’t thank you enough for allowing us to
purchase one of your pups......
I will periodically send you pictures of our two dogs
and let you know when they breed.
We are holding Jean to her promise for
pictures of the dogs and excited about the
Dixie blood going home to Virginia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful dogs!

Mountain Mama said...

Those are cute pups.
I came over from Patsy's blog (My life and times) I haven't been able to leave a comment on her blog because I don't have her e-mail addy. I would appreciate it if you would let her know. Maybe she can send it to me as my e-mail is on my blog.
Thank you very much