Friday, October 19, 2007

Mississippi Saddie Bell


Lee Moore sent us a peak at Saddie (we called her
Sweetie). She is out of Opal/Spud. He sent along
this email. We want to thank Lee for letting us see
her again! Hopefully she will be helping him find
the squirrels soon! She is still a little small for that.
Hi this is Lee just wanted to drop you a line and let you
know that Sadie is doing fine. She is really growing and as
I type she's under the computer desk at my feet sleeping.
Something has bit her on her bottom jaw one day while in
her pen. I'm thinking maybe it was a non poisonous snake,
she hasn't felt bad at all but it did swell some and has been
draining. I think she will be fine and hopefully learned a
valuable lesson. Maybe she will leave the bad ones alone.
My sister emailed yall some old pics right after I got Sadie
she will be home next weekend and hopefully take some
new ones. Went squirrel hunting last Saturday and killed 4
that morning and 4 that evening not to bad since I was using
22 and so many leaves, accidently shot a black one I like to
leave them. I really enjoy your blog page. Well better go, hope
all is well with yall. God Bless,
Lee Moore

No comments: