Monday, October 29, 2007

Brown Sugar

I had Brown Sugar out two days. She needs
some weight on her and I was trying to give
her all the food she wanted, but she stayed
treed all the time. Below is how you get her
off the tree. Even an old dog can not pull
her away when she trees. Bell treed down the
hill from her on another squirrel but little
Sugar held her tree. I had to put her back in
the Kennel as there are not many squirrels
here on Galla Creek and if I had left her out.
There would not be any! I hope my new
pups out of Carolina and Spud turn out
like this, too!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is on fire isn't she !


Matt

Anonymous said...

Looks like another out standing dog from the Galla Creek line. But we would not expect any thing less
from these dogs they are all great.Larry has a breeding program that is second to none.

Wayne