Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Face Nelson

Thanks to Adam Patterson for the new photo of Baby Face Nelson and his record pile of squirrels. I tried to count and I think there i s at least 16 cat squirrels in that stack. Here is Adam's email and by the way--he usally only kills what he can eat. His brother is an ex marine and he did all the sharp shooting of the busy tails.
Adam's email:
Here are a couple of pictures of a hunt my brother and I went on last week. A guy wanted us to come and kill some squirrels for him. Nelson was treeing really well, and my brother can shoot with the best of them. He was in the Marines for four years, and you can tell it when he fires his gun. He had a great time, and I did as well. Nelson probably enjoyed the most because he got to tree a lot. I normally only kill enough to eat, but the guy said that he wanted several killed. We eat them all, and Nelson loves to tree them all. Thanks for allowing me to own and hunt Nelson. He is a blast to hunt with. Have a great week.

Adam Patterson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nelson sounds like a dog of a life time!

Matt

Roger said...

That cross produced some real tree dogs i.e. Nelson, Floyd etc

Galla Creek said...

Don't forget Spud, Sparky, Bonnie Sue Parker!