Friday, October 02, 2009

Georgia Visitors

Wayne and Gwen Hawkins, from Mineral Bluff, Georgia, came Tuesday and picked up their pup
from Spook and Shooter. They named the pup Georgie. They stayed Tuesday night with us before heading back. Gwen made a walnut cake. Man, it is good. This is all that is left of it. I am sorry that I did not even take a picture. The one of Wayne below was taken after a successful fishing trip on the Lake by his back door. We have several things in common--love of family, fishing, hunting and...............walnut cake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some NICE smallmouth!!!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Yeah they were some good one's Matt
They are starting to bite good. now thru the end of december will be the best time to be on this lake to catch Smallmouth
And I plan to be there as much as I can and still work my dog's to

Wayne

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that some of the Galla Creek stock is making their way to GA. We also need more walnut cakes here too. LOL

Thanks,
Ronny Staten
Baxley, GA

Anonymous said...

Yes I am to These Dogs are here to stay
I hope more people in GA get some dogs from Galla Creek they are awesome.
Oh yeah and my wifes walnut cake is to LOL

Wayne