Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pepsi

I like nothing better than helping folks
who are too far from me to come to Arkansas
for a Galla Feist....to hook up with someone
else and get one. Jeff Hawkins got in touch with
me about getting a Feist. He lives a long, long
ways from my Ozark Mts. I told him about Troy
Vance's litter of pups from Zipper and Spud and
Troy fixed him up with Pepsi.

Another joy for me is having folks send pictures
of their dogs so I can see how nice they look and
how much the owners enjoy 'em. Thanks Jeff Hawkins
for making my day bighter with this picture of
Pepsi. Here is Jeff's email and pictures.
Here is a pic of Pepsi that I got from Troy Vance.She
is a wonderful little feist.

Thank you so much for telling me where I could find
a Feist close to where I live.
Jeff Hawkins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAINT THAT PUP WHITE AND SHE WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE HER MAMMA. SPUD SURE PUT HIS MARK ON THOSE PUPS.


TROY

Hawkeye said...

Thanks Troy for letting buy such a great feist.
Jeff

Hawkeye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.