Sunday, November 12, 2017

Lady 2003-2017

Mr. and Mrs. Renfroe,

It is with an extremely saddened heart I am sharing Lady is no longer with us - May 28, 2003 to November 10, 2017.  She was the smartest and greatest dog I have ever owned.  As I was looking back at some of her puppy pictures, I was reminded of how you had moved us from the bottom of a long waiting list to the very top and even gave us pick of the litter when there were only two pups (Maybeline and Lady). 

Attached is one of the last pictures I took as she enjoyed some time in my lap.

Thank you again so much for affording us the opportunity to have Lady become such a large part of our family's life.

God's blessings,
David

LOVING friend, the gift of one, 
Who, her own true faith, hath run, 
Through thy lower nature ; 
Be my benediction said 
With my hand upon thy head, 
Gentle fellow-creature ! 

 ELIZABETH BARRETT BROWNING

No comments: