Friday, October 14, 2011

Eleazar to new home!

Eleazar (Elie) is going to a new home with Steve Granberry. Steve came up today with his son and took her home. I thought he wanted a male, but was mistaken....so he picked Elie and a good choice she is! I love his son's t-shirt. Most of you know I am a tractor lover. I have my project almost complete on my 1973 International Cub and will be showing you how she looks in a few days.

I still have 3 pups for the Tie/Patch litter--Diadem (female), Cain and Abel! They will be great squirrel dog projects. I hope I have at least one left to get started next year, but am offering them to homes. Also, I have the little brindle patch female from Tie and Sadie. My pups are $350. If I have to give a second shot, the prices goes to $400.00.


No comments: