Friday, August 19, 2011

Mountain Feist Squirrel Dogs Treeing On a Zip Line


Came home this evening to find my Galla Creek Mountain Feist squirrel dogs treed!
Only thing is they were tied to a zip line. I wasn't going to shoot the squirrel but little Cora Vette joined in with a yodel bark so I shot it for her. Tie got to it first and did a little crushing, but Cora got to hold it high in the air and prance around the yard as if to say 'hey, look at me, I got the prize!'

I have several pups from Tie and Patch that were born August 15. I had not preadvertised them, but I sold the first male tonight. They should be great squirrel dogs. They go back to Spook twice, Shooter twice, Peanut, and Max, talk about stacked up squirrel hunting genes, they should have them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great Larry! They all three looked good!

Matt