Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reason To Keep Posting Pictures

Sometimes I do get tired of posting a photo each day, but Roger Littlejohn, Pete Reimold in TN, Matt Howell, The Vances in TX, Wayne in GA, Adam Patterson and Lee Moore in MS, and lots of others send me pictures to share. I got this one this morning with the nicest note about her Feist and Beagle. Here is the nice email. Ones like this just make my day.
Dear Mr. Renfroe:
I love your Galla Creek website. My friends and I at work visit your site about 3 times a week - it gives us a lift and lots of smiles.
I am owned by a great little Mountain Feist from Virginia. She doesn't have many squirrels to catch here on the coast of Florida, but she has proven herself an excellent rattier when a family of field mice recently moved into my house. Her name is Zena, and along with her beagle/hound mix friend, she has gotten rid of all my mice. The beagle hound flushes the mouse and Zena catches it and disposes of it instantly (thus humanly) much more effeciently than any cat or trap I have ever seen. It is amazing to see the dogs work so well together. I attached a picture of Cholee the hound and Zena the feist- she looks like a couple of the dogs from your kennels. I love my feist - and I plan to always have a mountain feist in my home - I may be visiting you one of these days. Thanks for your great work for the breed and for my favorite site on the computer.
Hope your holiday season is blessed.
Warmly,
Karen Batten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful you do it because we all look forward to it each day.

Wayne

Roger said...

Glad you make the effort to post a pic a day...I enjoy all of them and check you're site each and every day...thanks

Anonymous said...

AMEN Sister Three,keep em coming,your doing a great job.I just wish something exciting happened more often at my house worth posting.Many Thanks for your efforts Pete