Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who'd Had Thought It?!*&%$#@!

I have been blessed in my lifetime. I have wonderful children. One the Lord allowed to remain with me after having cancer at age 3. She took no treatments and today I have a Grandson at her house. What a blessing and undeserved. I have 4 wonderful grandbabies. Three live a rock's throw from my own house. And it all goes well in September I am moving and I will get to live in Galla Meadow again.

I was blessed yesterday when Spook had 7 pups. The sire is Shooter. I told Betty I planned to keep them all except the one going to Wayne Hawkins. She said, "WHAT?" And I am sure I will have to sell some of this litter. Spook turns 8 in January. This may be the last of the Spook pups. I hoped and prayed for females and there are 4 plus 3 males. If I sell any, I will have to ask more than my usual price as these are more precious than diamonds. Betty is naming them after characters associated with Helen of Troy--they were born on her sister, Helen's birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so excited. I cant believe after all this time praying and waiting my self I'm going to get a Spook pup.
I have been blessed my self with a beautiful family two children of my own and now a beautiful grand daughter my own.
And not to forget to mention being blessed with such wonderful friends as the Renfroes
The pups are beautiful Larry I will owe you from now own

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Well you won't be dissappointed with a Spook pup and thats for sure. Rosco is a real hum dinger and thats no lie! I am sure all of these pups will turn out just as good or better.
Great looking pups Larry!

Matt