Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!



I have not been able to post about this on
the Galla Feist Blog, but Dobs has been lost
in the Ouachitas for a week. I lost her a week
ago today. I went back over and searched several
times for hours and hours. I know that this is
a small window into the feeling our Father in heaven
has when we are lost to him. Yesterday, a family
riding four wheelers in the National Forest found
Dobs. They called and I am going over to get her
today. Maybe this is a window to how our Father
feels when we cry out to be saved!

I know for sure I am happy and want to give
thanks for this blessing I have received!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Greater love has no one than this,that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 This verse came to mind as I read the blog. The love we have for family and pets is not anywhere close to the love the Father has for us. Mr Larry I'm glad your dog back and making us all think. thanks kevin

Anonymous said...

Thank's so much Kevin.I am thankful.


Larry

Unknown said...

Wonderful news Larry. Losing a loved one, whether Man or Beast is heart wrenching. I am so relieved and thankful that your little girl will be making her way home. Heavy sigh of relief coming from Minnesota. Give her an extra hug or two from Tweek and I!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the folks found Dobs and called you to come get her. I wish that I could have a ending like this with Tack but I know that is not possible now and I have been having a real hard time with it but I will have to deal with it and go on. I'm thankful you got her back Larry .

Wayne