Monday, February 11, 2008

Tressie Shows Off!











Email from Rodney about Tressie-
Well my little Tressie had quite a day today.
She won best of class, best of breed and female
best of show and gained 35 more points towards
bench champion. After the treeing contest I
took Tressie over to the tree and she barked
at the squirrel and then I backed up and let her
go and she put the hammer down on that tree.
She barked good, it was awesome. She's own
her way. I added a few photos for you folks.
Brother Rodney, thanks for sharing Tressie's
win with us!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tressie is absolutely gorgeous! Who is her Sire/Dam?
Thanks,
Amy

Anonymous said...

She sure is a fine looking pup. Looks like Rodney has broke her to lead real good' that is a task that Snap and I are still working on. She wants to be on the go at all times and can't get use to the fact that I control her when she wants to take off.But we will work it out together.

Wayne


Wayne

Galla Creek said...

Amy, Tressie is out Carolina Crossfire and Spud. She is a beautiful Feist, but he love Brother Rodney has given her makes her even prettier.

Wayne, keep jerking on that lead and Snap, surely will given in!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sister-Three
I have put a deposit down on another pup from the Renfroes. This is the exact cross that they mentioned that would give me a smaller Feist (I do performance sports). So I am happy to see the petite size that this cross made.
Thanks!
Amy